|Saturday||XC Marathon (50 km FT)||11.15 h|
|1/2 Marathon (25 km FT)||12.00 h|
|XC Taldam Race (10 km FT)||12.00 h|
|XC Kids Race (5 km FT)||10.15 h|
|XC Baby Marathon (1 km FT)||10.00 h|
- Slightly hilly
- Partly on the frozen river Dubna
- Pretty straight track with a beautiful forest view
- Along the Dubna river
- The ski marathon Nikolov Perevoz has been held since 1995
- Race is named in honor to the ancient stop at the cross of trails and the river Dubna in Stone Century
- Start is given at the mouth of the river Dubna near the site where in 1134 the wooden fortress Dubna was built by order of Yuri Dolgoruky
- The route runs along the ice canal of the Dubna River, which makes the competition a common ski holiday of the Moscow region
Via airplane to Moscow Scheremetjewo
Further travel from the airport via rental car from Moscow via car on the Dmitrowski SH. (A-104) to the village Veret'yevo / Веретьево.
City: Dubna / Дубна - Start / Finish: Veret'yevo / Веретьево.